Retailer Endcap Contest
Featuring Non-GMO Project Verified products and information on your endcaps is one of the best ways to raise awareness during Non-GMO Month. Every year, retailers across the country get creative with their merchandising and send photos of some truly inspiring designs!
Submissions for the Non-GMO Month 2014 contest will be accepted between 10/1/14, and noon (Pacific) on 10/31/14. Send your high resolution photos to enter the contest.
2013 Grand Prize Winner:
- North Coast Co-op (Arcata, CA) – best all-around
- Papaya’s Natural Foods (Kapa’a, HI) — most creative use of materials
- Harvest Health Foods (Grand Rapids, MI) – most educational
- Nature’s Food Patch (Clearwater, FL) – most artistic
- Good Earth Natural Foods (Fairfax, CA) – most impactful
We strongly encourage you to check out our gallery of other awesome submissions for inspiration.
Entries will be shared at www.nongmoproject.org and www.nongmomonth.org, and the winner will be featured on the Project’s Facebook page. Winner(s) will also receive a deluxe Non-GMO Month materials package for 2015, including a case of beautiful recycled cotton totes.
New to Non-GMO Month? Register today, and start planning your design for a creative, engaging, and educational display!