Info For Retailers
Every October, thousands of retailers across North America join the Non-GMO Project‘s largest outreach campaign celebrating the consumer’s right to know what’s in our food.
Register for Non-GMO Month for access to a free, turnkey program designed to help your business stand out as a community leader in the non-GMO movement. The Non-GMO Project provides you with resources to make the most of your participation. See below for a list of tools you’ll receive simply for signing up.
Drive sales and awareness around Non-GMO Project Verified products.
Registered Retailers receive these powerful free resources:
- Training tools to help your team address shopper questions
- Social media tools to help you reach your broader community
- Promotional pricing and endcap planograms on Non-GMO Project Verified products, coordinated with UNFI and KeHE
- Themed collateral, access to merchandising materials, and a list of Non-GMO Project Verified UPCs, to help your customers start choosing Non-GMO Project Verified in the aisles
- Public listings on our three websites and popular shopping app
- And much more!
Protecting consumer choice and a non-GMO food supply require a multi-faceted approach, and lots of teamwork. Together, we have the power to create a food system that values safe, healthy non-GMO food. Register today!
Non-GMO month is an excellent opportunity to educate and energize customers about choosing non- GMO verified products. Our customers were very excited to see all of the verified products available to them. Our events and promotions drove both sales and important dialogue around the threat of Genetically Modified foods. From shelf tags, posters and brochures to staff training material the project made it so easy to roll- out our celebrations. The micro site for retailers offers excellent, streamlined communications and the calendar of events helped keep us on track.
– Maureen Kirkpatrick
Standards Coordinator, The Big Carrot (Toronto, ON)
For more information, email email@example.com.