Join the Non-GMO Project at Expo West 2015
Below is a list of events at Expo we think will be valuable to participants or companies interested in pursuing Non-GMO Project Verification:
FRIDAY, March 6
- Non-GMO Series: GMO Myth Busting – An Advocate’s Toolkit for Separating Fact from Fiction
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM, Marriott Grand Ballroom F
- This session will focus on busting the biggest myths being perpetuated by the biotech industry and will discuss strategies for reframing the conversation to focus on an organic and agro-ecological solution.
- Non-GMO Series: Impact of GMO on U.S. Exporters, a Global Perspective
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM, Marriott Grand Ballroom F
- Speakers: Bob Anderson (Organic Trade Association), Steve Peirce (Ribus, Inc.)
- Non-GMO Series: Organic and Non-GMO – Finding Common Ground
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Marriott Grand Ballroom F
- This session will focus on strategies for the mutual benefit of both the organic and non-GMO markets.
- Non-GMO Verification & Beyond Presented by: FoodChain ID
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Marriott Platinum Ballroom 3
- Non-GMO Mixer
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Room 207-C
Come raise a glass! Hosted by INFRA and the Non-GMO Project, come join industry leaders in celebrating the progress being made in non-GMO awareness and education!
- Non-GMO Series: Featured Speaker – Mark Crumpacker, CMO of Chipotle
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Marriott Grand Ballroom F
SATURDAY, March 7
- Non-GMO Project Q&A Roundtable
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Room 207-C
- Engage with multiple departments from the Non-GMO Project to get your most pressing questions answered.
- Super Session: Your Right to Know – Next Steps in the GMO Labeling Fight, with Gary Hirshberg
- 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM, Marriott Platinum Ballrom 5/6
Non-GMO Project staff will deliver posters to Verified and In-Process brand participants to showcase brand status in the Non-GMO Project Verified program.
Already Verified? Email Caroline Kinsman about sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand!
2015 Non-GMO Month sponsors currently include:
Natural Vitality, Kettle, Beanfields, Garden of Eatin’, Andalou, Beanitos, Crown Prince, Wholesome Sweeteners, Enjoy LIfe Foods, Dorval Trading Company, Neal’s Yard Remedies, and Dr. Bronner’s.